A globally distinguished Food & Beverage chain, our client has established multiple retail locations in SEA and APAC and they are now looking for their pioneering APAC Legal Counsel! The newly created role, based in the Singapore office, offers an exciting opportunity to be the foundation in building the legal team from the ground up.
- Deliver comprehensive legal support to various business units on a broad spectrum of commercial activities.
- Collaborate with relevant business teams to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations. This includes the development and refinement of processes and procedures.
- Draft, negotiate and review a range of business contracts including franchising, supply chain, employment and handling general corporate work.
- Stay abreast of new legal developments affecting the company's operations within the region, offering guidance on best practice.
- Holder of a Law degree, with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience (PQE) gained at well-regarded law firms or within large multinational corporations.
- Prior experience in global franchise F&B, retail chains
- The ability to work independently and with confidence as the sole Counsel in Singapore and the APAC region.
- Fluent mandarin speakers will have a significant advantage