Formative Search is partnering up with a renewable energy company. They are planning to grow their team in Singapore and are looking for a Senior Manager who will join them in the journey in carbon management. The Senior Manager will be responsible for growing the business through strategic technical support to the company. Also, execution of advisory services to customers focusing on the climate action and carbon markets.
What will the Senior Manager do:
- Provide strategic technical support to business and advisory services to customers mainly in the areas of corporate climate action, carbon accounting, decarbonisation strategies and roadmaps as well as carbon markets.
- Provide support including advisory on sourcing for renewables and carbon credits as well as carbon project development including guidance for project registration and issuances.
- Analyse country-level and global policies, regulations, best practices and associated impact on corporate decarbonisation strategies, renewable energy, and carbon markets.
- Support the definition and implementation of the business’ go-to-market strategy and provide input for product and service development to strengthen the company’s competitive position in the market.
- Provide Renewable Energy Certificate (RECs) and carbon offset domain knowledge including regulatory standards and market insights to both internal and external customers.
How will the Senior Manager look like:
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience such as in sustainability and/or environmental roles in corporates or consulting
- Strong understanding of drivers for corporate climate action and experience in renewable energy and carbon markets
- Good knowledge in carbon reporting systems and standards such as GHG protocol, SBTi, CDP, RE100
- Positive, dynamic, and highly motivated personality with strong interpersonal skills and a strong drive for results in a challenging and competitive market environment
This is a unique opportunity to join a renewable energy company that is helping to provide solutions to customers in the carbon market. They offer an attractive salary package and have an impressive culture. If you think that the role fits you or is what you are looking for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org