Formative Search are partnered with an International Renewable Energy Developer, to support the hiring of a Senior Operations Manager based in Singapore. This company has extensive experience in the development of renewable energy projects and is looking to rapidly expand their team in South East Asia.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience with an international developer, overseeing operations and negotiating commercials terms with suppliers.
- Working in close collaboration with the senior management to ensure that the business meets its overall objectives.
- Responsibility and ownership for all operational aspects
- Co-ordinating overall operations strategy, direct key managers responsible for operational activity and have accountability for finance, quality, health & safety, human resources, project management, supply chain management, etc.
- Responsibility for overall business operations budget planning and management.
- Assume responsibility for delivery on time and within budget.
- Provide management reports of Operations status and activity reports
- Developing relationships with partner companies working in collaboration to support existing and future projects.
- Conduct performance and development reviews.
- Responsible for proposing, agreeing, planning and management of budgets in all business operations.
- At least 5 years in a Senior Management position with a Renewable Energy Developer
- Must have significant experience of contracting for large scale capital projects; EPC, Financing, PPA’s, Grid Connection
- Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of power generation, possess an understanding of transmission and distribution
- A Degree in Engineering is required