Formative Search is partnering up with one of the leading infrastructure development and investment companies in Asia Pacific, looking for an experienced project engineer to be responsible for the technical aspects of hybrid projects and BESS in Australia.
- Responsible for the delivery, management and preparation of the civil and electrical design for solar/wind projects and battery energy storage systems (BESS) as required.
- Prepare documents, reports and assessments for noise, traffic, detailed technical specification and pre-construction approval to meet applicable regulations and compliance.
- Formulate and review single-line diagrams, HV losses calculations, SCADA and communication schematics to align with the input from subject matter experts and consultants.
- Negotiate the technical and commercial components of the system and balance of plant items.
- Oversee the management of contractors to ensure they meet the timeline for completion of all stages within the project development and advise on the contractors’ proposed suppliers, technical designs, and equipment on suitability.
- Manage quality inspection and test plans of equipment with OEMs to meet the requirement and standards as promised.
- Master’s degree in Engineering with 8-10 years of work experience in the relevant fields.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map, MS Projects, and developing electrical/construction drawings and planning.
- Experienced in technical bid analyses and procurement of electrical equipment for BESS and solar/wind projects.
- Experienced in handling electrical studies for utility-scale projects and meeting Australian/International standards.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills to collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Interested candidates can contact Lily at email@example.com with your most updated resume.