Formative Search is working with an multi-national energy firm with an ambitious goal to build, own and operate over a gigawatt of Renewable Energy assets in South East Asia.
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their business and manage and oversee multiple projects, coordinating between the engineering team and external stakeholders of their Solar C&I projects. The successful candidate must have prior experience successfully executing Solar PV projects and is familiar with statutory requirements in both Singapore and Malaysia.
- Ensure that the Handover between business development and project execution is managed.
- Obtaining and managing the relevant permits required for the projects
- Ensure that the project schedule is regularly updated
- Ensure that the Project Management Plan has been validated
- Ensure that actual budget at completion is compared to the initial mandate and that the cost variance is explained.
- Ensure scope of the entire FEED is covered by the sum of the contracts and that the Contracts has been approved by the legal & procurement departments before signing.
- Expedite plan defined in the Procurement & Contract management Plan
- Contractor/supplier evaluation and procurement & contract management strategy evaluation
- Approve and store technical documentation is appropriately
- Obtain acceptance by client or sponsor
- Develop HSE management plan
- A degree in Engineering is required
- At least 8 years of working experience in the renewable energy industry
- A track record of executing and completing solar C&I rooftop projects from scratch
- Working knowledge of PVSyst and AutoCAD
- PMP Certificate will be a plus