Formative Search is partnering with a leading C&I Solar Developer based in Singapore that is looking to rapidly grow their team as they have awarded multiple large projects.
The client is currently looking for Solar Project Engineers with prior experience with Solar PV projects, preferably in the C&I space. The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced team of engineers to help develop the renewable energy landscape in Singapore.
- Provide support on technical proposal, estimated project Size and costing
- Produce design drawing
- Develop design specification and functional requirements for projects.
- Complete system designs for PV projects
- Provide technical support during installation, testing and commissioning.
- Perform computer simulation of PV generation system performance
- Review and approve engineering drawing submissions.
- Ensuring the compliance with all the specifications and requirements
- Detailed building of Bill of Quantity, and costing
- Prepare tender documents
- A Degree in Engineering is preferred
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Solar PV industry
- Must have prior engineering experience with solar PV projects.