Formative Search is currently working with a leading Renewable Energy developer that builds, owns and operates C&I solar rooftop projects across Asia. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of renewable energy experience and has completed at least 1 solar rooftop project. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a team of experienced renewable energy developers with a strong portfolio of completed projects.
- Follow in detail all technical, EPCM contractors and contractual aspects
- Manage the contract with the Owner's Engineer.
- Detail review and setup of service contract
- Define, discuss and manage all technical aspects
- Support the technical aspects up to Financial Close and or finalization of EPCM contracts.
- Establish systems and processes for monitoring and controlling progress of the construction project
- PPA understanding and correlation with construction works.
- Continuation of Pre-NTP maters as required.
- Manage the construction of the project based on EPCM contracts and Owner's Engineers Contract
- Progress follow-up, milestone, payments, claims management
- Contract and manage any other study, survey, environmental or similar contract required in the construction period.
- Manage the daily coordination with others department and support functions.
- Manage the construction process as per the schedule and budget
- Manage/support variations order and or claims if any.
- Prepare and coordinate the handover from BD and later at COD to operations.
- At least 5 years of renewable energy experience, preferably with C&I solar rooftops
- Working understanding of EPCM contracts
- Working knowledge of the technical aspects of solar power station design
- Good understanding of solar power plant operations