Formative Search has begun working closely with one of the world’s largest Oil and Gas companies, whom are spending billions to become a truly diversified energy giant, promoting the use of Renewable Energy.
In Asia, where the focus of this energy transition is taking place, they are looking for a Solar PV Engineer to support the fast growth and build up their Renewable Energy business from its Headquarters in the vibrant hub of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Manage detail design and electrical engineering of Solar PV projects, as well as innovative battery storage and hybrid systems.
- Responsible for interconnection design reviews LV and HV
- Design on-site meteorological data measurement campaigns, analyze available meteorological datasets
- Conduct site visits to support site evaluation, suitability, and due diligence efforts.
- Manage technical project requirements
- Prepare Bill of Materials and support of supply chain management for technical evaluation of vendor’s and EPC contractor
- Support Business Development/Project Management during the execution of the projects and business development
- Min. 5 years’ experience of designing solar PV systems from small scale (low voltage) to large scale (high voltage connection)
- Understanding of electrical international standards and local Malaysian requirements for RE generators
- Knowledge of due diligence and risk assessment process.
- Experience with solar power plant construction activities