Join a global high-performing team that is turning big data into our world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! Our client provides the best-in-class energy management solutions to utilities and amazing career opportunities to its highly-motivated employees. As a member of the team, you will have a chance to work with the brightest minds in the space and solve the world's toughest energy problems. If this challenge appeals to you, keep reading!
About the Role
As a Strategic Project Manager, you will join our client’s Industry Solutions team, which is a fast paced, results-oriented hands-on group focusing on delivering end-to-end business and technical solutions to our client’s customers and partners. The solutions delivered include a proprietary owned suite of applications along with newer machine learning, big data and data science driven applications, built on the industry leading Flexibility Management Platform.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 5 years of Project / Program Management with leadership experience including 3 or more years leading complex SaaS projects.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proven track record of leading and implementing large scale projects with detailed reporting requirements.
- Strong electricity industry knowledge is expected; demand response, electric vehicles and virtual power plants exposure a plus.
- Experience delivering solutions using Amazon Web Services including relational and non-relational databases on AWS; experience with Application Programming Interfaces (API); exposure to or experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, MQTT, and OpenADR
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for C-suite audiences; ability to track and report on key project metrics, relationship to business objectives, and other success criteria in a clear and compelling manner.
- Experience driving cross-functional product and engineering teams and collaborating with external partners
- Bilingual, Cantonese and English
- BS/MS/PhD in engineering/science or equivalent work experience
- MBA / MSc from a top tier school or equivalent consulting experience desirable
This role will be based in Hong Kong, and we’re open to relocating the right candidate there if they desire. The package will be $110,000 USD in gross basic annual salary, along with an attractive annual performance bonus, and the potential for long term incentives. With slated growth set for the whole region, as well as globally, this is a great time to join our client.