Formative Search has partnered up with an energy trading company who is expanding their team across the APAC region. They are looking for a Sustainability Manager, Biofuels in Singapore who will support the team leader of Clean Petroleum Products by helping to achieve the target of the team’s business plan.
What will the Sustainability Manager, Biofuels be doing?
- Handling ISCC/Nabisy/DDC/INS Proof of Sustainability accurately and managing ISCC mass‐ balance in an appropriate manner.
- Preparing for the annual audit regulated by each sustainability body.
- Initiate the required sustainability registration.
- Update the global team on key regulatory changes and any other relevant information related to biofuels market.
- Other ad hoc assignments as necessary.
What will the Sustainability Manager, Biofuels look like?
- At least 3 years of biofuels’ sustainability (ISCC Proof of Sustainability) handling experience.
- Knowledge of the various biofuels’ sustainability and regulation including, but not limited to, ISCC, Nabisy, DDC, INS, REDII and CORSIA.
- Experience in managing ISCC mass balance preferred.
- Have a network of counterparty in Singapore.
- Possess strong communication skills, adaptable, hands on, critical thinker and problem- solving skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join an energy trading company that is providing integrated business services to partners globally to enhance value across their entire supply chain and will offer an attractive salary package. If this is for you, get in touch with Lily@formativesearch.com.