We are currently working with a leading global financial institution looking for a mid-level banking & finance lawyer. The work spans across Asia (ex-Japan) and works closely with their Global Markets, Investment Banking, Loans, Acquisition and Leveraged finance teams.
- Provide support to the above mentioned teams on general legal and risk aspects of their businesses
- Work closely with other corporate colleagues to ensure that legal risks are escalated accordingly
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of legal documents
- Manage and control quality and cost of outside counsel
- 8-15 years experience with a reputable law firm or with a global banks legal team
- Qualified lawyer (SG, UK, US, AUZ)
- Experience in: lending, financing, derivatives, leveraged, asset, distressed finance, receivable financing, real estate financing and other types of structured lending
- Strong contracting skills
- Sharp communicator and good interpersonal skills
To express your interest please apply to the role here, or reach out to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Apply for this job